75.2 F
Dayton, US
Friday, June 22, 2018
Praise and Obey

Obedience: Obeying One More Time

National Association of Christian Athletes Devotionals #33 October 3, 2014 Read: Joshua 7, II Kings 5:1-17 Obeying One More TimeObedience is one of the things that those of...
Market Street Bridge Closing

Market Street Bridge closing for repairs

Construction set to begin Thursday on Market Street Bridge Dayton, TN (October 7, 2014) -- Drivers in Dayton are likely to experience frustration as improvements begin on...
George Thacker and Andrew Travis

Rhea County Selects tnAchieves for TN Promise

Rhea County Selects tnAchieves for Tennessee Promise Dayton, TN - Gov. Bill Haslam's vision to provide a tuition-free opportunity for every Tennessee student to earn...

From Dayton to Big Apple

Quentin McCuiston acting in New York September 15, 2014New York, NY -- Quentin McCuiston is working on his acting career in New York City, a...

Cooper Kinney makes National Baseball Squad

September, 2014Cooper Kinney had worked hard over several months and obviously for many years before that, in order to achieve what many a young...

We Care to host benefit Fun Run – Music Festival

We Care announces Fun Run / Walk at Music Festival in Spring City to Kick off the Fall Season Dayton, TN (Sept 25, 2014) -- We Care Community...
Recovery at Dayton

Recovery at Dayton invites Pastors and Churches

Greetings to you in the name of Jesus Christ! I am writing to inform you or remind you about a ministry coming to Dayton this...

Cemetery Club was fun play to watch

September 2014Spring City, TN --  I thoroughly enjoyed the Tennessee Valley Theatre performance of The Cemetery Club.  The Comedic drama tells the story of...
Heroes for Life

Heroes show Love for Life in Color Me Life Run

Heroes from around the area show love for Life in 2nd Annual "Color Me Life" Run Nearly 200 runners came out to enjoy what has...
John Guthrie

John Guthrie Miracle Recovery Celebration

Celebrate the Recovery of Rhea County native, John Guthrie - this Saturday at Centennial Park. Family and friends from around the community are gearing up to...

Rhea County on right path for new industry

TNECD Regional Director says Rhea County is on right path to attract new industry Dayton, TN (September 5, 2014) -- Rhea County is on the...

Regional Small Business Boot Camp

Don't miss Regional Small Business Boot Camp to Be Held in McMinn Athens, Tenn. –   If you are a manufacturer, an entrepreneur with a product...
- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

Weather

Dayton, US
thunderstorm with light rain
75.2 ° F
78.8 °
71.6 °
69 %
1.6mph
1 %
Sat